Nagai Again
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How rare is my limited edition Getter Robot G DVD collection?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arrow ON

PostSubject: How rare is my limited edition Getter Robot G DVD collection?   12/26/2012, 5:11 am

In 2004 I purchased a rare limited edition Getter Robot G DVD collection that came with a Star Dragon toy and special art booklet from Japan. The collection is in almost perfect condition and the toy has never been removed from its packaging. I have not come across another Getter Robot G collection like this since (over 8 years), so I believe it is quite rare. How rare do you think this collection is and how much is it worth?

Picture of collection
Picture of art booklet
Picture of unopened robot

Thank you fellow Getter Robot G / Starvengers fans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arrow ON

PostSubject: Pictures   12/26/2012, 5:15 am

Back to top Go down
Arrow ON

PostSubject: Pictures   12/26/2012, 5:17 am

Back to top Go down
Arrow ON

PostSubject: Re: How rare is my limited edition Getter Robot G DVD collection?   12/26/2012, 5:18 am

Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER

PostSubject: Re: How rare is my limited edition Getter Robot G DVD collection?   12/28/2012, 2:26 pm

I can't tell you, but this looks interesting. Thanks for the pictures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arrow ON

PostSubject: Re: How rare is my limited edition Getter Robot G DVD collection?   12/29/2012, 1:23 am

You're welcome! Sorry about the large pictures; could you delete that post please?

Is there any website you can recommend where somebody might know the value of my DVD collection? Surprisingly there aren't many Getter Robot G / Starvengers fansites out there...
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER

PostSubject: Re: How rare is my limited edition Getter Robot G DVD collection?   1/3/2013, 9:44 am

Um, can you try asking our sister forum, Getter Mario? It's in French, and you have to register, but they understand English.

Also, try 4chan's /m/echa board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How rare is my limited edition Getter Robot G DVD collection?   Today at 10:34 pm

Back to top Go down

How rare is my limited edition Getter Robot G DVD collection?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1