Nagai Again
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Devilman vs. Hades Manga to Launch in November

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackRaiden

PostSubject: Devilman vs. Hades Manga to Launch in November   10/14/2012, 5:10 am

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-10-13/devilman-vs-hades-manga-to-launch-in-november

ANN wrote:
The group "Team Moon" will launch a Devilman vs. Hades (Devilman tai Yami no Teiō) manga series in Kodansha's Monthly Young Magazine on November 14. The manga will mark the 40th anniversary of Go Nagai's original Devilman series. As the name implies, this series will pit Devilman against the Emperor of Darkness — an antagonist in another classic Nagai manga, Great Mazinger.

Rui Takatō (Scape-God, Once Again!, Mikarun X) started a separate Devilman G manga in Akita Shoten's Monthly Champion RED magazine in March.
Promo pic in link.

PostSubject: Re: Devilman vs. Hades Manga to Launch in November   10/14/2012, 9:58 pm

This looks quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER

PostSubject: Re: Devilman vs. Hades Manga to Launch in November   10/19/2012, 9:14 am

I'm starting to get tired of these crossovers and remakes. I want a new Devilman anime dammit!

Anyway, thanks for the news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Devilman vs. Hades Manga to Launch in November   10/20/2012, 12:20 am

I wonder if Great Mazinger will appear in this manga.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Devilman vs. Hades Manga to Launch in November   2/5/2013, 5:30 am

Is there any scans available yet, by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devilman vs. Hades Manga to Launch in November   Today at 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Devilman vs. Hades Manga to Launch in November
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1