Nagai Again
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Mazingers true statistics!!--The real deal.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Mazingers true statistics!!--The real deal.   6/29/2012, 2:03 am

This was found on Japanese website(now poorly translated)
it features pretty much everything you need to know about the mazingers
(statistic-wise)

Sadly, there's nothing about Mazinkaiser...

Mazinger Z Great Mazinger Grendizer
Ep 1-32 Ep 32-71 Ep 71- 92 Appearance in Great Mazinger Ep 1-34 35 - end Ep 1-55 55 till the last Ep
Height 18m 20m 25m 30m
Weight 20t 18t 32t 280t
Amor Chogokin Zetto Chogokin NZ(New z??) Chogokin NZ Gren space Chogokin (??)
Output 500 000 HP 650.000 HP 950.000 HP 2.000.000 HP 900.000 HP 1.300 THOUSAND HP 1.800 thousand HP 2.000.000 HP
Travel speed 310h/km 360h/km Unknown Unknown 450h/km Unknown 700h/km Unknown
Speed in water (swimming speed??) Unknown 20 knob unknown Unknown 25 knob Unknown 35 knob Unknown
(with M spacer) 40 knob
Diving limit Unknown Uknown Unknown 8000m deep 8000m deep 400m deep
Flying speed ________________________________________ Mach 3 Mach 4,5 Mach 4 Mach 4 (Combining with any spacer)
Mach 7 normal speed.
Max speed on Mach 9. Speed of light in space.
(With Great Booster)
Mach 5 (Med W Spacer)
Mach 4
Advance Limit ________________________________________ 20000m height More than 20000m 5 ~ 60000m height 50000m height (when combing with a Spacer)
no limit
(with W Spacer)
advance 60000M
Underground ability Unknown Unknown Unknown Unknown 50m (with D Spacer)
Mach 1 Speed Underground
Jumping ability Unknown 20m Unknown Unknown 20m 30m 50m
Jumping ability (with help from a wing ect.) ________________________________________ 500m Unknown Unknown ________________________________________ 50m 950
Weapons Punch-system = can punch throw 2m of iron, with the speed of mach 2 More than 3m (or 3,5) Atomic Punch
 = Mach 4-5m iron Screw crusher punch
 = Mach 5- 9m
Iron Cutter = 3m of iron, with the speed of mach 2(speed of the rocket) 5.25m or more
= Mach 3(belly rocket) iron-3M 5.25m or more. Drill pressure punch.
 6m = Mach 4
Heat ray weapons Brest Fire= several thousand of irons.(layers) 30.000c 40.000c Brest burn = 40.000(can burn through 15m of iron) Space Thunder = 60.000v iron-18m(That’s what it says..weird)
Electric related attacks Electromagnetic wave (unknown power) Thunder break, loads in 16 sec. = 3000000v
Beam Weapons (Unknown effect) = photo beam Equal to:10T TNT 3m or more iron 8,8 mill. m Steel plate ________________________________________ • 10m, beam = 40 000c
Wind power-system Rust hurricanes wind speed = 80m in 3sec. 100m in 3 sec Anti gravityStorm = 400t or 150m of flying items.
Missile weapons Bombs 100 t in 1min. = TNT missile (Unknown effect) 800T in min.= navel missile = Mach 4,5 ° TNT Missile hand 400t in a minute = TNT
Missile(??) equals to belly missile
Finger missile= 3M of iron
drill missile = Mach 3 • TNT30 in min.
Freezing weapons ________________________________________ = Minus 180c freezing beam (Unknown effect) ________________________________________
Swords ________________________________________ Mazinger blade= 3m 4m of iron Double Harken 8m =
Cutter-system ________________________________________ (Unknown effect) Southern Cross knive = (Unknown effect) Great boomerang = 2m Shoulder Boomerang 7m of iron
Kick-system Mazin kick= destroys building (Unknown effect) (Unknown effect) (Unknown effect) ________________________________________ Back spin Kick 5m of iron 6m = Dizer kick
4m = impulse knee kick
________________________________________ Great booster= 9m of iron
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mazingers true statistics!!--The real deal.   6/29/2012, 2:06 am

Yeah, I know it's a little hard to read, due to the climaxed text...
Back to top Go down
gunleon

PostSubject: Re: The Mazingers true statistics!!--The real deal.   7/27/2012, 8:34 am

Original Japanese Article:
http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~zgd/Lecture/theory-1.htm

Below is the work that I made after some copyreading. Will enter the rest of the data as time passes.

Last edited by gunleon on 8/2/2012, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Mazingers true statistics!!--The real deal.   7/27/2012, 9:04 am

I hate the fact that Mazinger Z is the weakest. but at least we know who the best pilot is.
Back to top Go down
BlackRaiden

PostSubject: Re: The Mazingers true statistics!!--The real deal.   7/27/2012, 1:48 pm

I find it highly amusing how the stats say their heights with Mazinger Z being the smallest and Grendizer the tallest but the pic has them sorta reverse XD. Yes, I know its just the perspective but its still funny XD.

The only thing I would know about Mazinkaiser, which according to my brother, he weighs about 39tons and his height which would be around 23-28m depending on which version and that his power output is "unknown"... which is the only info mentioned on Wikipedia like so-

OVA Version

Power Source: Photonic Reactor
Armor Materials: Super-Alloy New Zα / Ultra Super-Alloy New Zα (Movie Version)
Dimensions
Height: 23 meters
Weight: 39 tons
Output: Unknown

Super Robot Wars Version

Power Source: Photonic Reactor
Armor Materials: Super-Alloy New Zα
Dimensions
Height: 28 meters
Weight: 39 tons
Output: Unknown

He also mentioned something about Great's height also varying from 20.5-25m [25m being his old height and 20.5m being his new one. That is one heck of change].

Curse us artists huge lack of height perspective >_>...

PostSubject: Re: The Mazingers true statistics!!--The real deal.   7/27/2012, 4:11 pm

There are actually 5 different versions of Mazinkaiser, and 2 Different version of great Mazinger(if I remember correctly)
And they all differs a lot height.
What I think is weird is that they are so damn light!, it's unbelievable, I mean an 18m high robot only weighing 20T!

It's like a Truck only weighting 20kg!
Back to top Go down
gunleon

PostSubject: Re: The Mazingers true statistics!!--The real deal.   8/2/2012, 3:02 pm

Here's the 2nd pic comparing their Jump Ability and the differences between their punches.

Another word of note, when measuring Iron Penetration, the original article uses the word "Teppan", which roughly translates to "Iron Griddle" (an iron plate used in skillets). This assumes much of the enemies in the Mazinger trilogy uses iron as armor and does not take into account other forms of metal such as Titanium.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER

PostSubject: Re: The Mazingers true statistics!!--The real deal.   8/2/2012, 3:50 pm

The crossover movies never follow these stats though. They're always about the same height.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Mazingers true statistics!!--The real deal.   8/3/2012, 12:42 am

I like that you call it ''Iron penetration'' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gunleon

PostSubject: Re: The Mazingers true statistics!!--The real deal.   8/19/2012, 3:05 am

Sorry for the long delay as I've been pretty busy. Here's the 3rd Stats pic comparing the Mazingers' Heat, Electrical, and Wind-based weapons respectively.

I'm going on a personal rant here. Not too long ago, someone posted on FB a comparison pic featuring the OAV MazinKaiser and Grendizer. The pic is supposed to suggest that Kaiser's Fire Blaster is only just as powerful as Grendizer's Hand Beam. I spent a huge amount of time looking for confirmation on Kaiser's technical data, but as far as I know, Kaiser's specs, aside from height and weight, are unknown. In fact, the power level of the Fire Blaster appears to be based on Mazinger Z's Breast Fire. I argued that the comparison pic is false with regards to data, but the author continues to push it as fact anyway. The pics I released now is made to counter that claim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gunleon

PostSubject: Re: The Mazingers true statistics!!--The real deal.   8/23/2012, 3:00 am

Final posting of the stats featuring the rest of their weaponry. I only omitted one, which is their Kick attacks as I don't have any more room to put them in.

Does anyone recall in what episode of the TV series did Mazinger Z use the Arm Missile? I find it surprising it had a weapon that's as powerful as a Nuclear warhead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mazingers true statistics!!--The real deal.   Today at 10:37 pm

Back to top Go down

The Mazingers true statistics!!--The real deal.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1