Nagai Again
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Nagai Again's Synchtube

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER

PostSubject: Nagai Again's Synchtube   6/2/2012, 7:58 am

What do you think of synchtube? I was thinking of making our very own channel and meet up weekly.

http://www.synchtube.com/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jfgslo
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER

PostSubject: Re: Nagai Again's Synchtube   6/2/2012, 4:08 pm

Personally, I'm not really into social media, which this project seems more appropriate for, and I really don't have the time to participate in anything yet, so I don't think I can give a fair opinion about it. Regardless of this, I think it is an interesting concept and might be an idea worth looking into, even though I have no idea how we could use it for the forum. Could you give us an idea on what kind of media were you planning to share in a channel for this forum?

Visit the Mazinger Wiki, Devilman Wiki, Cutie Honey Wiki, Getter Robot Wiki, Go Nagai Wiki & Dynamic Wiki, wikis focused on the works of Nagai & Dynamic Production/Planning. Help us making them the best resources of Nagai & Dynamic in the web.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER

PostSubject: Re: Nagai Again's Synchtube   6/2/2012, 8:47 pm

I have done it before. We usually watch shows on youtube together. Quite fun. I was thinking of livestream too (I have a channel for that as well) but where I am currently, my connection's too bad for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Nagai Again's Synchtube   6/3/2012, 12:38 am

Sounds like fun, but I'm not into social media either. maybe you could create a chat for the forum instead?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nagai Again's Synchtube   Today at 10:32 pm

Back to top Go down

Nagai Again's Synchtube
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nagai Again :: NAGAI AGAIN :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: