Nagai Again
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Shin Getter Vs. Neo Getter novel by Ken Ishikawa???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JMMedia

PostSubject: Shin Getter Vs. Neo Getter novel by Ken Ishikawa???   3/8/2012, 10:52 am

from the (poor) translation I got off of the Japanese Shin vs. Neo site, it talked of a novelization of the OVA series. If what i read was correct, it said that it was written by Ishikawa. Does anyone have any information about this book?

Anony

PostSubject: Re: Shin Getter Vs. Neo Getter novel by Ken Ishikawa???   3/12/2012, 8:26 pm

The Getter Robo Bible had a picture of its cover, if I remember correctly.
Also, I heard there are novels versions of the manga too.
Back to top Go down
JMMedia

PostSubject: Re: Shin Getter Vs. Neo Getter novel by Ken Ishikawa???   3/13/2012, 8:11 am

Novelizations of the manga??? Oh my God.... that sounds so awesome, but INFURIATINGLY frustrating now, because I MUST find a way to read them...

PostSubject: Re: Shin Getter Vs. Neo Getter novel by Ken Ishikawa???   7/30/2012, 3:20 am

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/I/81nEckUg7nL._SL500_AA300_.png

I think I've found something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin Getter Vs. Neo Getter novel by Ken Ishikawa???   Today at 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Shin Getter Vs. Neo Getter novel by Ken Ishikawa???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1