Nagai Again
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Untranslated site with in-depth, comprehensive Mazinger series info...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JMMedia

PostSubject: Untranslated site with in-depth, comprehensive Mazinger series info...   2/25/2012, 5:19 am

http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~zgd/Lecture/theory.htm

I can't read a LICK of Japanese, but I'm told by those who can that this has a pretty good detailing of the continuity, powers, etc. of the mazinger series up to 2001's Mazinger Z. Just figured I'd do my part for the fandom and toss it out there, seeing anyone could make heads or tails of it...

NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER

PostSubject: Re: Untranslated site with in-depth, comprehensive Mazinger series info...   2/25/2012, 5:36 am

This looks interesting. I don't read a lick of Japanese either, hopefully someone who knows can translate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JMMedia

PostSubject: Re: Untranslated site with in-depth, comprehensive Mazinger series info...   2/25/2012, 6:00 am

http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~zgd/Lecture/AChronologicalTableOfMazingerHistory.htm

This seems to be the section of the site that deals with the (Huh?!?!) Mazinger series timeline

NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER

PostSubject: Re: Untranslated site with in-depth, comprehensive Mazinger series info...   2/25/2012, 6:05 am

I think I'm familiar with the Mazinger timeline. Most of them aren't even in the same continuity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JMMedia

PostSubject: Re: Untranslated site with in-depth, comprehensive Mazinger series info...   2/25/2012, 6:07 am

From what I've been told, most of the uber-detailed info on that site was compiled by the writer from the old Mazinger TV Magazine. One of a few very official publications that weren't manga

NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER

PostSubject: Re: Untranslated site with in-depth, comprehensive Mazinger series info...   2/25/2012, 6:11 am

So this is official stuff, not just fan theories?

Any particular reason why they stopped compiling after Mazinkaiser?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JMMedia

PostSubject: Re: Untranslated site with in-depth, comprehensive Mazinger series info...   2/25/2012, 6:14 am

From what the guy who skimmed it (Yeah. he wont take the time to translate it. Already asked. lol) told me, once the Mazinger TV magazine was cancelled there just wasn't any more official information to go on.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untranslated site with in-depth, comprehensive Mazinger series info...   Today at 8:46 pm

Back to top Go down

Untranslated site with in-depth, comprehensive Mazinger series info...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1