Nagai Again
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Getter Robo Armageddon Unanswered Questions (Spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
getterJAM

PostSubject: Re: Getter Robo Armageddon Unanswered Questions (Spoilers)   4/23/2012, 3:19 pm

Hello JMMedia,
I actually have a copy of the Moon Wars CD drama in mp3 format. let me know the best way to send them to you. I am a HUGE getter fan and would like to understand the translation as well.
I am, incidentally, the reviewer R.Chiu on amazon mentioned by SantaBla. Thank you for liking the Armageddon series. I have watched it perhaps 10 times, if not more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JMMedia

PostSubject: Re: Getter Robo Armageddon Unanswered Questions (Spoilers)   4/24/2012, 11:47 am

I shot you a PM, GetterJAM. Thanks SO much for contacting your fellow fans here!

NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER

PostSubject: Re: Getter Robo Armageddon Unanswered Questions (Spoilers)   4/25/2012, 9:34 am

Oh nice! I'd like it as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getter Robo Armageddon Unanswered Questions (Spoilers)   Today at 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Getter Robo Armageddon Unanswered Questions (Spoilers)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2